requested by drvalkubus
Art dump part 4
okay story time
so my art teacher assigned us to do a chalk pastel still life of fruits n shit and I was like “no”
so I drew a banana instead.
and my teacher came by like “you need to have more than one fruit in your still life”
so I was like “k”
and so I put that cherry on top of the banana and titled it “Banana Split Without The Ice Cream Because Life Is Full Of Disappointments: By Fall Out Boy" and I turned that shit in.
My art teacher just started laughing out loud in the middle of class
I Know What I Am | Band Of Skulls
With comments too great not to include. You should check the heck out of that webcomic series either way 8D
The comments on this are every bit as fabulous as the actual comic :D
oh my godddddd there is a new swedish reality tv show where they are tracking down internet trolls and confronting them about the death threats they’ve sent to people, since it’s actually illegal.
watching them try to explain how it’s not them is the best entertainment i’ve ever seen.
this episode ended with them fining him 5000 SEK to be paid to the victim!
guess what America should do
And all i can think of is “what would Lisbeth Salander’s reaction to this be?”
- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? closed always.
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? I haven’t been in a hotel that nice since I was like, ten.
- where is your next vacation? lol I can’t afford a vacation.
- who do you think reads these? nobody
- do you have a calendar in your room? I do, but only because I made it with cardboard and pictures of Carson Ellis’ drawings. I forget to tear the old pages off though.
- what’s your plan for the day? it’s 2 am, so, sleep in about an hour or so, be at work at 5.
- are you reading any books right now? Insurgent. Still haven’t finished Infinite Jest.
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? no
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? sometimes
- do you chew your pens and pencils? I actually broke this habit.
- what is your “song of the week”? I wouldn’t say I have one. I’ve been surfing Pandora most of the week.
- is it okay for guys to wear pink? as long as it’s not one of those sexist “this is your girlfriend’s shirt” shirts that every 13year old boy seems to own.
- do you still watch cartoons? nah. not really.
- what do you drink with dinner? tea, coffee, red bull or water. (which is all i drink anyways, other than wine)
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? vegetarian! No chicken nuggets here!
- what is your favorite food/cuisine? I don’t know I eat like 90% pasta
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? months ago, to Sara
- can you change the oil on a car? ah. no. Thankfully I know how to check it and add more cause mine leaks a lot.
- what is your usual bedtime? 2 or 3 am usually.
- are you lazy? depends on what tasks need to be done
- afraid of heights? moving heights.
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? i don’t even know
- hot tea or cold tea? both
- tea or coffee? both
- favorite kind of cookie? ginger snaps or jammie dodgers
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? yeah
- who do you want to see right now? my friends, except they’re all far away or busy or both.
The first thing I tell anybody who wants to become an actor is: You had better get used to looking stupid because you don’t have the luxury of being embarrassed. Self-consciousness is your worst enemy. This is not glamorous work.
No matter how painful your life is, be brave and smile
can i be your cigarette
so you can pull me out
of a black dark box
so you can light me up
when i’m cold
so you can keep me on
so you can inhale me
even though you know
how toxic i am
but you don’t really care
cause you love that feeling
in your lungs
Cophine Meme : We are team Science Maga Force
My Doorbell // The White Stripes